Camp Terms and Conditions.
Accounts: Balance of camp fee is payable on arrival. No refunds will be given for early departure.
Deposit: The camp deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. It cannot be given to anyone else.
Publicity: All persons consent to name, voice, picture and information on this entry form to be used without payment to me in any broadcast, telecast, promotion, advertising, or any other way pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993
Damage: Cost of damage to property will be recovered from the damager.
Health & Safety: I have disclosed by filling in the registration form any medical condition which may affect my self/son/daughter/ward from participating in an activity which may be physically strenuous, cold, wet, at a height or stressful. I acknowledge that the location and activities may be of an adventurous nature, and that across the whole site there is potential for trips and falls resulting in cuts, breaks and insect stings. The range of structured activities may include the marine environment with the risk of emersion in cold salt water and contact with marine life. There are activities with potential for moderate falls, cuts and breaks. I am aware of the general nature of the activities and that these activities represent a change in the participants normal routines and may be physically demanding. Measures will be taken to meet dietary needs. But we cannot control anaphylaxis. Primal Getaway and its staff/volunteers make all reasonable efforts to eliminate or minimize the risks, but I understand that all hazards and dangers associated with these activities may not be foreseen or may be beyond the control of the camp and staff.
Medical treatment: I consent to my self/son/daughter/ward receiving medical treatment which may be advisable in the event of illness or injuries suffered during the event.
Access to camp: The Camp Director reserves the right to deny access to any persons to the camp site and eject any registered camper for misconduct. Leaving: All registered campers under the age of 18 are under the legal guardianship of the camp director and managers are not permitted to leave the site without permission of the Camp Manager or Director. Any campers over the age of 18 may not leave the site without the permission of the director. Their entry back on site is required to be organized with Camp Manager of Director in advance.
1. Alcohol and drugs are not permitted onsite. Any persons found intoxicated or drug impaired will be asked to leave the camp immediately without refund. Medical drugs that cause significant impairment with require a letter from a doctor.
2. Speed: All vehicles to limit their speed to walking pace only (5kph).
3. Visitors: All visitors must sign in at the gate.
4. Children: All children under the age of 13 are to be supervised at all times. They are under the responsibility of their Parents / caregivers.
5. Pets: Pets are not permitted onsite.
6. Conduct: No fighting, harassment, assault, theft, damaging of others property or behaviour that will reflect badly on Primal Youth or C3 Church. Anyone found to have engaged in misconduct may be removed from camp and asked to repair or replace damaged property if any.
7. Registrants are to abide by all policies and procedures as set out by Primal Getaway.
8. Out of bounds areas will be marked off by camp officials. Registrants may not enter these areas.
9. Show consideration to other campers and workers at all times. Noise must be kept to a minimum between the hours of 11pm and 6am.
10. No mixed tenting – No boys in girls tent town or boys in girls tent town. Unless married. This is a Christian Camp. Sexual activity between two consenting unmarried young people is a violation of camp values and both parties will be removed from the camp.
11. Rubbish must put in rubbish bins provided.
12. Water safety: Swimming may only take place with designated camp supervision and at designated swimming areas. Non confident swimmers must notify us by the registration form and may be denied access to swim in the water.
13. Vehicles are not permitted on site for the purposes of sleeping arrangements.
14. Visits to personal cars must be signed off by a camp manager.
15. I understand and agree that situations may arise during the event which may be beyond the immediate control of camp officials or organisers. I must continually participate in a manner that does not endanger either myself or others.
16. You must ensure you have appropriate wet weather gear, tenting/shelter and sleeping gear and anything else listed on the “to bring” list.
17. Camp Activities (such as the waterslide) must not be used when sign-posted as closed.